I plan on attending Assumption University(ABAC) in Bangkok. Please help?

I plan on attending this beautiful school in Bangkok. I see a lot of great programs and opportunities here. The courses im interested on taking are economics,accounting,public speaking, and thai language. I would like to become a stock broker or a commodity broker. It also seems that most the people here are... show more I plan on attending this beautiful school in Bangkok. I see a lot of great programs and opportunities here. The courses im interested on taking are economics,accounting,public speaking, and thai language. I would like to become a stock broker or a commodity broker. It also seems that most the people here are decent, which are the type of people I prefer to work with or be around. All and all, I just need to know how much this would cost in baht each semester while attending Assumption University. Thank you!
Update: It says 1,3,5 are paid once for enrollment cost fee's. Is this the only thing I need to pay for to get into the university? Or do I need to pay for everything and take everything on that list???? I prefer not to email them, instead I prefer to ask someone who has attended this school. Thank you.
Update 2: Please email me at dion3311@yahoo.com if you could help me out.