Jehovah's Witnesses JW please answer...?

I am an atheist, and was raised in an almost entirely atheist family. I have a basic knowledge of some main stream religions that I acquired from my interactions with others at school, and on the Internet. I have a friend who has just invited me to a party at her house, and will involve her whole family. She,... show more I am an atheist, and was raised in an almost entirely atheist family. I have a basic knowledge of some main stream religions that I acquired from my interactions with others at school, and on the Internet.

I have a friend who has just invited me to a party at her house, and will involve her whole family. She, along with the rest of her family, are Jehovah's Witnesses.

I know next to nothing about these people's customs, and I'm not certain I'll get a chance to really talk to her between now and then. I am not going to pretend to be religious or anything, but being a guest in their home, it seems like it would be courteous to learn about any rules, rituals, etc. that they might have before I do something stupid, and offend them, and embarrass my friend.

What things are/are not appropriate behavior in a fairly strict Jehovah's Witness's home? In your answer, please bear in mind that I know very, very little about this religion. This is by far the most religious person I have ever been friends with. Nearly all of my other friends are atheists. The very idea of faith is truly a foreign concept to me. Things like traditional "family values", cultural propriety, etc., simply do not apply to me under normal circumstances, and consequently, I don't know how to act on them, if that is what is appropriate (which is a substantial "if").