Garbear asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

6 point passing touchdown, fantasy draft?

OK so im in this fantasy league and i am drafting this sunday. In my league the rosters are

Qb

RB

RB

WR/TE

WR/TE

WR/TE

QB/WR/RB

K

D/ST

so do i go for QBs early or do i draft normal

just give me draft advice

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Assuming they rest of the point system is normal, absolutley. If you can grab brady, manning, brees, or maybe rivers in the first round you should do. Otherwise, Rivers or Rodgers would be great picks in the early second round.

I know it doesn't sound like much, but that 2 more points per TD gives a big advantage to quarterbacks. Think about it, if Manning or brady throw for 30 tds that is 60 more points.

Lastly, the best QB will definitely score more than the best RB or WR so you should target one of the best QB's...

Source(s): Experience
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If you can start 2 qbs I would grab them quick. Don't pass on a stud RB for a decent QB, QB score the most points but usually you start 1 and the RB's and WR get thin quick, but if you start 2 I would get them early if you can get the top of the class.

• 1 decade ago

Draft 2 rbs first or rb then WR depending on whose left. I wouldn't draft TE's in place of WR's bc thats a waste of a spot. Either use a QB or RB depending on whose left for your QB/WR/RB spot.

u have a wierd leauge

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it's smartest to always go for best available player until each position need is filled. I recently read two great articles on the top players for this year. The links are below. Good luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.