Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller or Will Ferrell? Who is funnier ?

All Ben Stiller's movies make me laugh. We're talking about zoolander, tropic thunder, meet the focker, heartbreak kid.

Will ferrell's movies are ok, but a lot of them not great like kicking and screaming, ..Blade of Glory was just bad.

Elf was good

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ben stiller is not only a funny actor he also directed many other funny movies. he's absolutely,no doubt, funny.

will farrell is halarious in blades of glory and also what he does on SNL is funny too.

but im going to go with Ben stiller...he does more of my type of comedy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Will Ferrell, I have just liked more of his films than Stiller's. Even Zoolander I preferred Mugatu to Derek.

Here are the Ferrell movies I liked:

Zoolander

Anchorman

Old School

Step Brothers

Tallaedga Nights

Stranger than Fiction

Elf

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

And the series The Oblongs

For Stiller I liked:

Zoolander

Anchorman

Dodgeball

Reality Bites

And most of these I liked for the other actors not him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Will Ferrel is stupid- funny, I think which is good sometimes but Ben Stiller can bring everything. Stiller can be in any type of movie including stupid- funny ones and still be respected, while Will Ferrel is just seen as the type to make a fool of himself. Which is cool haha but to answer your question, I think Will Ferrell is funnier. Stiller's still a better actor though =]

• 1 decade ago

Ben Stiller, I believe, has more talent. He acts better, and is far more composed than Will Ferrell. Will Ferrell has talent too, but he portrays it in such a different way. He is anal-expulsive, and does not generally go about things very gracefully. I find him funny, for his shock value and complete randomness. All in all, I would have to say Ben Stiller is funnier.

P.S. Ben Stiller directed Tropic Thunder also, shows he has more than just acting capabilities.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

will ferrell was funny in step brothers that's it but stiller has alot of gr8 movie every thing he does is perfect especially tropic thunder

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like ben stiller better but i think will ferrell is funnier

• 1 decade ago

ben stiller, will ferrell sometimes annoys me in his movies

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Will Ferrell

• 1 decade ago

ben stiller.

• Nelly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't find either of them particularly funny. I don't find them particularly unfunny, but I feel as though they do a lot of moving and yelling and that their comedy totally lacks subtlety. Basically, their names are not enough to sell a movie ticket to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.