Why are Michael Jackson fans killing themselves over his death?

i dont understand this at all :o like 12 or 13 comitted suicide because of this..i love michael and im a big fan..but kill yourself? if these people are such big fans shouldnt they know that michael would want them to live and have a good life? and when these people are killing themselves..do they think they are... show more i dont understand this at all :o like 12 or 13 comitted suicide because of this..i love michael and im a big fan..but kill yourself? if these people are such big fans shouldnt they know that michael would want them to live and have a good life? and when these people are killing themselves..do they think they are gonna hang out with him afterward or something? and if you kill yourself..you dont go to Heaven.. your thoughts?
Update: first answer: if they loved him they would celebrate his life...no end their own
Update 2: sweet granny: thats what im sayin' if michael is in Heaven..and they kill them selves..they arent even gonna be with him
Update 3: kerry ann..just type in "people commiting suicide over michael jackson" and tons of stuff comes up..and i heard it on tv
17 answers 17