How to get cheap car auto insurance?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
if you want to get cheap car auto insurance, check out this site
- BurberryLv 41 decade ago
You get cheap auto insurance by:
1. Being over 25
2. Having several years or driving experience
3. Having collateral such as a house (under your name)
4. Being married
5. Having a job
6. A car that is not a sports car/coupe/exotic
7. A car that is older than 5 years
8. Varies from place to place. Usually more expensive in a large urban city (such as NYC).
9. Having no speeding tickets or other in motion violations (clean record).
10. Not having been in an accident.
- LynnLv 65 years ago
I suggest one to try this internet site where onel can compare quotes from different companies: http://help-insure.net/index.html?src=2YAWCN33jsq9...
RE :How to get cheap car auto insurance?
Follow 7 answers
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
Get insurance quotesSource(s): Try http://coveragefinder.net/freeinsurancequotesemT47...
- Anonymous7 years ago
I have found a great price by comparing quotes at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO