Allergic to leg hair removal products?

Every time I use shaving cream, Nair, Veet, or other hair removal products, I get a seriously itchy, bumpy red rash all over my legs. I used Nair at first and it worked fine. The second or third time I used it I got the rash. Then I tried Veet and had the same reaction on the second or third use of it. I finally... show more Every time I use shaving cream, Nair, Veet, or other hair removal products, I get a seriously itchy, bumpy red rash all over my legs. I used Nair at first and it worked fine. The second or third time I used it I got the rash. Then I tried Veet and had the same reaction on the second or third use of it. I finally returned to shaving with a razor and cream, but got a rash AGAIN!!! I've seriously tried everything...I even did waxing...Ugh..too painful, too expensive, not long enough lasting. I can't afford laser hair removal. So any ideas? And yes, I tried shaving with soap but it's too messy...
Update: and i want an idea that works quickly because waxing at home i think would just take too long...