Dems vs Repubs ????????

Maybe liberals vs. conservatives Conservatives are protesting because the President has done thing they disagree with. I haven't even heard of any arrests but the press will try to make it wound like there chaos and danger everywhere. Dems seem to protest them protesting. They were quick to protest... show more Maybe liberals vs. conservatives

Conservatives are protesting because the President has done thing they disagree with. I haven't even heard of any arrests but the press will try to make it wound like there chaos and danger everywhere.

Dems seem to protest them protesting.

They were quick to protest Bush ( and rightly so many of the times). Why don't the want others to protest?
Update: corporate inflamed astroturf thuggery that is quite the phrase, did you come up with it? I don't buy it.
Why would they do it when enough people don’t support it.

I don't see it reported anywhare that anybody trheatened anybody with a gone, where there arrests?
Update 2: With Mr. Obama, you have a smart, articulate ( I thought this too until recently) man trying to fix the many problems he inherited, which require bold action, I need proof of this, things seem to be worse and he seem like he has control over nothing. It seems, even here, that dems cry about legal protest in... show more With Mr. Obama, you have a smart, articulate ( I thought this too until recently) man trying to fix the many problems he inherited, which require bold action,

I need proof of this, things seem to be worse and he seem like he has control over nothing.

It seems, even here, that dems cry about legal protest in a free country. What would prefer to legal protest?

Get away from your crying and ***** complaints and state something that is factual.

I am not for the Dems or Repub but any this Health Care bill is so poorly written that it doesn’t seem anybody can interrupt it the same way.

It has to be re-written. I settle for crap. Make all the politicians go to work and do their job!
Update 3: I should say why