Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Would you take this trade ppl?

Eddie Royal, Pierre Thomas, Antonio Gates

for

Peyton Manning

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

At first glance it looks promising. However, considering Orton is now Denver's QB and not Cutler, Royal's value has dropped. Pierre Thomas is definitely a stud but I believe Gates may lose some value with LT now healthy. Peyton is ALWAYS a stud. So, personally, I would not accept the trade unless your backup QB is very good.

• ?

No, Royal is solid but not a starter. Pierre Thomas in my mind is way overrated and Gates doesn't compare one for one with P. Manning. He needs to trade you like a big name RB and Gates to get Manning. GL

I suppose it depends on your needs - Thomas is a current 4th rounder, Gates 5th or 6th and Royal 7th or 8th. Peyton is going in the 3rd round - about 25-28th overall.

You're not getting a QB back in the deal either - what would you have?

Doesn't sound like a smart deal to make.

NOOOOOOOOO. Peyton Manning is too good. He has a great seaon every year. He doesnt have harrison anymore but he was runnin out of juice. Now he has 2 young recievers with Wayne and gonzalez, who are gonna be getting alot more passes with Harrison out of the Picture. He also has Dallas Clark who seems to always make a 1st down when you need him too. I would keep Manning without taking a second glance

• chewy

who is the other QB on your roster ???

pierre thomas is going to be a fantasy beast this year, mostly from recieving out of the backfield and scoring TD from close range. eddie royal is going to have a slightly down year, he doesnt really have a decent qb. gates has been pretty inconsistant in fantasy lately.

peyton is going to pass for at least 30 td a year. and close to 4000 yards so idk. who is your rb on roster right now and who is your wr ??

if you have a decent core already i might stay pat and play out the year with manning.

more information needed, like the rest of your team, how many teams are in this league, scoring style? PPR?

which one are you getting and giving? if you are giving peyton then i would do it in a second. Those are 3 great players that might not be all stars, but they will bring in decent points every week. Plus you can trade one of them for a mid level qb, or save them for when people get desperate to fill spots in the middle of the season.

• ja77

Keep Manning.

do the trade there will be a decent qb for you to pick up later

• trip

I am a Manning fan keep him!

Source(s): me

Don't we sort of have to know who your other QB is?

Who your current RB, WR and TE are?

Seriously.