Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

吾該幫我將下面段文字繹成英文,急(20分)

全部繹成英文

「奇異恩典」(Amazing Grace)是一首聖歌,按照字面上解釋,它強調堅定信念、安撫心靈的力量。

聽完之後給人一種平靜平安的感覺,

「奇異恩典」的歌詞是由約翰紐敦(JohnNewton 美國白人)所作,歌詞簡潔充滿敬虔、感恩的告白,也是他的生命見證。

這個音樂盒是我一位好友送給我的

音樂的旋律十分優美

音樂盒上有一支

這個音樂盒是手動的,所以不用怕終有一天會沒有電,就像我們之間的友情,永恆不變

Rating
    Favorite Answer

"Singular grace" (Amazing Grace) is a hymn, in accordance with the literal interpretation, which emphasizes the firm conviction, to appease the power of the soul. After listening to the people a feeling of calm and peace, "Strange Grace" by约翰纽敦lyrics (JohnNewton the United States whites) made, the lyrics simple and full of godly, Thanksgiving confessions, but also witnessed his life. The Music Box is my friend sent me a melody of music is very beautiful to have a music box music box is the manual, so do not fear will one day no electricity, just like our friendship, not the eternal change.

Source(s): Dictionary.com

q:「奇異恩典」(Amazing Grace)是一首聖歌,按照字面上解

釋,它強調堅定信念、安撫心靈的力量。

聽完之後給人一種平靜平安的感覺,

「奇異恩典」的歌詞是由約翰紐敦(JohnNewton 美國白

人) 所作,歌詞簡潔充滿敬虔、感恩的告白,也是他的生

命見證。

這個音樂盒是我一位好友送給我的

音樂的旋律十分優美

音樂盒上有一支

這個音樂盒是手動的,所以不用怕終有一天會沒有電,就像我

們之間的友情,永恆不變

a: "Singular grace" (Amazing Grace) is a hymn, in accordance with t he literal interpretation, which emphasizes the firm conviction, to appease the power of the soul. After listening to the people a feeling of calm and peace, "Strange Grace" by約翰紐敦lyrics (JohnNewton the United States whites) made, the lyrics simple and full of godly, Thanksgiving confessions, but also witnessed his life. The Music Box is my friend sent me a melody of music is very beautiful to have a music box music box is the manual, so do not fear will one day no electricity, just like our friendship, not the eternal change.

Source(s): me