top 30 halloween movies?

i have a few here and i would like some more around these lines....

you might say im crazy but i don't really like tim Burton movies (sorry :P)

1. Halloweentown 1

2. halloweentown 2

3. halloweentown 3

4. Hocus pocus

5. tower of tarror

6. ghost busters 1

7. ghost busters 2

8. casper

9. beatle juice

10. sleepy hollow

11. the haunted mantion

12. the little vampire

12. halloweentown 4

13. double, double, toil and trouble

14. twitches

15. Earnest scared stupid

16. the addams family

17. dont look under the bed

i need 30 so i can watch one every day till halloween... witch is on the 31st... sooo .... yaaa..

if you can think of any under this catagory that would be wonderfull

Favorite Answer

Beetlejuice - I know you said you did not like Tim Burton movies (Me too) But I do like this one.

Murder Party- A languidly paced (but always entertaining) indie horror/comedy that mocks the art world with its unique premise. The characters are over the top and all bent on murder for the sake of their art, but the acting is great. It takes place on Halloween and is full of little twists that make it perfect October viewing

Dead & Breakfast- Often mislabeled as a “zombie” movie, Dead & Breakfast has its moments of reflection but is mostly slapstick horror-comedy. Includes a narrator/band that fires off genuinely LOL dialogue/songs

Fido- A new favorite of zombie movie makers includes the use of a satirical 1950’s setting. Fido is the first featue length zombie movie to do this, and it pulls it off with great success. The humor is tongue in cheek and politically incorrect, and their “solution” to the zombie threat is equally fun.

Donnie Darko- Time travel, an 80’s Halloween party, parallel worlds, and a truly believable teenage protagonist? What doesn’t this movie have? A cult classic full of thought provoking themes that’s darn near flawless.

Simpson’s Treehouse of Horror (aka: Simpsons Halloween Special)- I hope this show never gets canceled just so I can get a new Treehouse of Horror every year. These combine some really weird and often classic stories, while presenting it in the usual whip smart Simpsons way. There is just 1 DVD available that only contains 4 years worth of episodes so buy at your own risk.

Roseanne- This finally came out on DVD in 2006! The Connor family celebrates Halloween in wicked style with elaborate pranks, gross costumes, parties and haunts, and lots of unexpected surprises. As an adult, if you’ve ever lost your Halloween spirit, Roseanne will rekindle it for you

Garfield’s Halloween Special-For an 80’s child, this special is gold. I watched this so frequently as a child that even now I can repeat it almost line for line, sound for sound. I got a copy a few years ago from the all powerful Internets, and enjoy the nostalgia it evokes and the Garfield humor of days gone by.

Home Movies: Coffins and Cradles- I am definitely of the opinion that Brendan Small is a comedic genius, so I am biased. The episode offers little in the way of creepiness, and is really more outlandish than anything. As a huge fan of the show, this episode was really satisfying for me, but even casual watchers will appreciate the talk of costume choices, and the “calm down!” and “kitty” scenes. Trick meow or treat meow!

ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN its got to be the funnists monster movie ever!

Scared Stiff - Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis - another funny monster movie!

18. Underwraps

19. The Black Cauldron

20. Scooby Doo or The Scream Team

21. Mickey's House of Villains

22. The Halloween Tree or Mom's Got a Date with A Vampire

23. Monster's Inc

24. Ghostbusters or Poltergeist

25. E.T

26. Casper meets Wendy

27. Bedknobs and Brooksticks

28. It's the Great pumpkin Charlie Brown!

29. The Adams Family (Values or regular)

30. The Sixth Sense

31. Phantom of the Megaplex

I love this list that you've started; below are a few movies that come to mind..

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Twitches Too!

The Haunted Mansion

Under Wraps

Mom's Got A Date With A Vampire

The Little Vampire

Casper Meets Wendy

Don't Look Under the Bed

Coraline

Addams Family Values

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Poltergeist

Young Frankenstein

Monster House

Monsters, Inc.

The Sixth Sense

The Witches

The Others

I hope this helps!