Anyone got a Lucien doll they are willing to trade?

I've been playing Fable 2 for a while now and all I need to finish forever with the game is a Lucien doll. I am willing to trade for it... my core doll is the Theresa doll... but I am willing to trade other items/weapons for it. Please help a veteran end his maddening obsession.

My Xbox live SN is Kielmog. Contact me on Live and here. Either way I will respond quickly. 10 points to best offer! :-)

Favorite Answer

Dude you need to start playing better games something like Resident Evil 5 which kicks sooo much @ss or maybe Rainbow Six Vegas 2 very excellent online playing very fun, don't play such a stupid game it is just a waste of your precious time. I'm sure you have better things to do or maybe you don't, I don't know you. Maybe you should stop playing so many video games and get outside once and awhile breath the fresh air. =D