Does anyone know this Baby Name Website?

About a month ago I found this excellent baby name website that let you search by name, meaning or origin. It had a purple background. I can't remember the name of it and I've been Googling for AGES and can't find it again. It's not in my history anymore and I'm going crazy trying to find it.... show more About a month ago I found this excellent baby name website that let you search by name, meaning or origin. It had a purple background. I can't remember the name of it and I've been Googling for AGES and can't find it again. It's not in my history anymore and I'm going crazy trying to find it. I've even Googled the names I found on the site but the purple background site isn't popping up for me anywhere.

Does anyone know it and can you please give me the link?

Cheers :o)
Update: Remy, it's Behind the Name!!! Thank you so much!!!! I can't choose best answer yet, but I will. You are a champion.

It's now stored in my favourites so I can't lose it again. Thanks everyone for your help!!!!
Update 2: And I gave you all a "thumbs up" for helping. Cheers :o)