Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

What jokes did Dane Cook steal?

I have heard that Dane Cook steals jokes, but whenever I Google it I see nothing but Youtube videos, and I hate Youtube so... I was hoping someone could tell me what jokes he stole and who they're originally from.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There is a joke that Dane Cook uses that he says he would name one of his kids "peeerrrrr" or something close to that. The joke happens to be very similar to a joke Louis CK uses. There are other jokes that Cook uses that resemble Louis CK jokes but unfortunately I cannot remember them.

He also steals jokes from Demetri Martin. One joke, for example, being that Dane walks into a shoe store to buy some cool boots in the window and the salesperson comes back with a pair smaller than the size he requested. Thus, he starts saying how he needs a bone saw to make his foot smaller. I believe the joke was from Vicious Circle. Anyways, Dane Cook tells the joke almost word for word from how Martin tells it.

Anyways, Louis CK and Demetri Martin are his usual targets to steal jokes from so there are plenty of stolen jokes Cook uses if you want to check.

Hope this helps :)

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Dane Cook Steals Jokes

• 3 years ago

Dane Cook Louis Ck

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What jokes did Dane Cook steal?

I have heard that Dane Cook steals jokes, but whenever I Google it I see nothing but Youtube videos, and I hate Youtube so... I was hoping someone could tell me what jokes he stole and who they're originally from.

Source(s): jokes dane cook steal: https://biturl.im/7wLD7
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He stole one joke from Demetri Martin. . . But I can't remember what it is, SORRY!!!

• 4 years ago

funny how people can never actually point them out... sounds like a hater to me

• 5 years ago

All of them. lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.