is it hard to get accepted into minnesota state university mankato?

what is a good class rank and ACT score

what about st.cloud state

Favorite Answer

It depends on your grades and test scores, but compared to, say, an Ivy League school, UM Mankato is relatively easy. It's self-selective and not too many people know about it outside the area. I think they like an ACT score in the low 20s and a class ranking in the top 50%. I'm assuming this is for undergrad, so if you're thinking of it for grad school, I don't know. The school websites should have specific info. If you're an in-state applicant, you'll have a greater advantage over those not from Minnesota; the funding is better and if you meet certain criteria, you are guaranteed admission.

I have heard St. Cloud is about the same: not well-known, not too demanding when it comes to admission rankings.

Good luck with whatever your college plans are!

Source(s): Just graduated from Gustavus Adolphus College near Mankato and St Cloud.

Mankato State University Ranking

I hear Minnesota State college in Mankato,MN is quite severe high quality even nonetheless that's a small campus yet once I have been you i'd pass to the U OF M in Minneapolis,MN. The campus remains very severe high quality yet lots larger than Minnesota State college in Mankato,MN