what is the relavence of the title of the book A Little Princess? by frances hodgson burnett?

• Ashley
    Favorite Answer

The main character, Sara Crewe, is very weathly. She's been given everything she could want by her doting father, and has enjoyed the lifestyle of a "little princess." But Sara is a very kind, generous person, and is very thoughtful about the way she acts and treats others. She always tries to behave as she imagines a real princess would behave - treating others with kindness and respect, and helping those less fortunate than herself.

But she often wonders: if she hadn't been such a fortunate girl, with such an easy life, would she still be a nice person?

When her father dies and leaves her penniless, she gets a chance to find out. And even though she's now living a very hard life, she continues to be kind and generous, and strives to be brave and have a postive outlook, like a little princess would be.

Yes I freaking loved that book! Favourite child book ever! Unfortunately though, it has been two years since I have read it so I don't remember too many details.