K.C. From Degrassi!! Help!?

Okay so I was watching "The N" The other day & a Commercial for the new season of Degrassi came on with K.C. talking, & he said "I'm a good guy who has done bad things." SO my Q to you is what did he do? I missed the episode where it was revealed, & I have no idea which episode it was. Help?

Favorite Answer

the episode is called "touch of grey". it is revealed that KC lives in a foster home and that he used to do bad things like steal cars, etc. when his secret is spilled, KC gets upset, and shows how much of a bad temper he has.

If i can remember K.C yeah had a bad temper but he gosh i think it was something to do with marco and craig,.

anyways you could probably look it up on youtube.

but yeah you would have to keep watching to find out.

i'm glad that its coming back though..i love degrassi.

Can't wait for the new episodes...(:

Source(s): www.youtube.com
  • N

He's in a foster home or something. I can't really remember but he has a really bad temper.

he and this bad group he was hanging with stole some cars and crashed into people and hurt them :(

He has a bad temper or something. I dunno, the old Degrassi is way better than the new one