Caught my fiance looking at porn websites... (please read details)?

Me and my fiance were suppose to get married in less then a month and we are also having a baby in december. First, his family didn't really accept me cause im not from his country. But that wasn't really a big issue between us since they don't even accept him as a part of the family. we both decided... show more Me and my fiance were suppose to get married in less then a month and we are also having a baby in december.
First, his family didn't really accept me cause im not from his country. But that wasn't really a big issue between us since they don't even accept him as a part of the family. we both decided to live our lives together.
but for a while now, like about two weeks now, we ve been arguing a lot... hes been telling me things like he doesn't want anything with this relationship or the baby anymore and that i ruined his life and all... and also that made a big mistake to get involved with me...but at the end he was sorry for what he said to me... i believed he actually was sincere and all but still had a doubt that he wasnt really being trustfull with me... i have a feeling that our relationship is not like it was...
then today i was looking for a website i found a few days ago about the limousine we were gonna get for our wedding... but instead of finding that website i found out that he was searching on the internet for naked girls from his country... i went to all those websites to see if i wasnt halousinating and i wasnt...
so i dont know what to think anymore... i left the website on the laptop and left it beside the door for him to see when he comes home from work... then he freaked out and said that i just want to fight for no reason... that there was nothing wrong about it... and once again he said that i ruined his life... im i wrong to be upset about it?? and what should i do??
also... i know many of you will tell me this...
i understand the watching together part and understanding his fantasies and all... but the thing is, i watched everything he watched on the internet... to figure out why he was searching them and what was he looking at... it just seemes to me that he feels like he made a big mistake for choosing me... i cannot change the way i look, like the skin colour and all... i could dress the way they do but im i gonna have to deal that he doesnt accept me for who i am?? i dont think so... and for the pregnancy part, that has nothing to do with anything in our sex life... it actually got better then before i got pregnant... and for the family part, my family situation is the same... that doesnt mean that im gonna go watch those things on the internet... we did actually watched porn before, together, like a few times but he didnt like it... so why would he watch by himself... im totally cunfused here... please, i need advice...
Update: porn wasnt an issue until now... i asked for us to talk about it but he just wants me to forget it... this is the issue now... hes telling me that i have a problem... im trying to understand but theres no point trying... he just doesnt when to... i dont get it...