Does Obama support Michael Vick in getting back on the football field because he is African-American?

What do you think? I can see it going either way, since Obama seems to like dogs, but he's also african-american himself (or at least half).

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there are many connections in this specific case, so, most likely you are right. I mean, how can anyone disregard all of the obvious signs this is not not happening? Look, you got one man in power, one man in jail, and all of a sudden he's backup quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. There is no doubt Obama is behind all of this.

Source(s): Read the news, it's all there.
  • 4 years ago

No, I don't think so and really Hope not! I am really ashamed to be from the same state as him. I would send some terrible mail to the NFL if they let him back and I consider myself a Good Christian Woman! He should be put in a Dog Pen with some Pit Bulls and Rottweilers that have been trained to eat a certain Michael Vick. Would be Poetic Justice. Dontcha think? I got a T-shirt that reads My dog hates Michael Vick on the back. Everyone loves it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama got elected because he is not like typical black people. Obama made NO comment on the matter. Why? He is not about giving anybody a pass because of their race, like American blacks.

This is why whites don't respect them. This is how Obama got elected. All these Republicans are under the impression Obama is the same sort of black politician like Marion Berry and Kwame Kilpatrick. He's not, get over it.

Like I said before, in time, American blacks will become even more ostracized in America when Caribbean and African blacks get ahead. We have two very different value systems.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I have noticed, living just outside Philadelphia but having been brought up in Philadelphia that the overwhelming majority of those who support his joining the Eagles are Black. After much thought on this, I think the guy deserves a second chance. Maybe he got to big for himself the first time around and thought he could do what he liked. Maybe he's learned his lesson. Let's see.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Football is one of America's greatest Pastimes. I think to be patriotic he would. However he is part Muslim. So there is a change he would rather not participate.

• Em
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Vick is a despicable human being. On whether or not he should play football, I have no opinion, and if Obama does, he's not saying.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I Don't Think he would have a chance to play again if he was white.Look how long Pete rose took to get exonerated.All he did was place bets on his team.Mike tortured and killed dogs for pleasure .I know the racists will give me thumbs c

down.

• 1 decade ago

I think Obama is BFFs with Jeffrey Laurie, if you know what I mean.

Source(s): Campaign support money
  • 1 decade ago

maybe it has nothing to do with either and its because vick made a mistake and everyone deserves a second chane nothing more or less

• 1 decade ago

Probably secretly. Those poor dogs had to be beaten, tortured and murdered and that jerk gets to go back to being paid millions because of Americans' obsession with football.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.