Is it good or Bad taste too make fun of a players Disfigurement?

Is it right or wrong to come on football forums such as this and make fun of the disfiguring injuries of players like Carlos Tevez or Jolean Lescott? I know Carlos Tevez is inspirational to many people like war veteran Simon Weston.is also. and give hope and belief for people who have suffered serious... show more Is it right or wrong to come on football forums such as this and make fun of the disfiguring injuries of players like Carlos Tevez or Jolean Lescott?

I know Carlos Tevez is inspirational to many people like war veteran Simon Weston.is also. and give hope and belief for people who have suffered serious burns.

Jolean Lescott is also providing inspiration to young and old disfigured like the boy in car accidents and other life changing events where there is always going to be that permanent reminder.

I have a beautiful niece who looked like a little Angel and in my eyes and her parents eyes still does. but because some idiots decide to drink and smoke weed and then go and take a drive. My nieces life has been changed for ever. the idiots did not notice the lights had changed and hit my sisters car on the side. the idiots were protected by their air bags but no air bags in the sides of most cars. This was supposed to be her and her friends best day ever. going on a school trip abroad. first time ever abroad. so you can imagine the excitement of two young 12 yrlds. after the accident my sister spent 3 weeks in a coma but made a full recovery just a scar under the hairline. My nieces friend had a broken neck but luckily made a full recovery, physically but mentally the girl is forever changed. my niece being on the side that took the main hit spent four months in ICU was touch and go if she survived. thankfully her Angel brought her through. but she now has a huge metal plate in her head which will have to be changed as she grows. so alot more operations through her young life. but she suffered major scarring to her face and head. even after the years of plastic surgery operations she is to go through. she will always be scarred.

How hard is it to tell a young girl that life goes on when her friends and everyone she sees in the media worries about just having a pimple or blackhead. and she has huge scars. and with the shock she has alopecia.

I show her people like Carlo Tevez and more importantly Jolean Lescott who like her survived a car accident and still carry on and to her he now is a bit of a hero. I would like Man |City to get the boy just so i could take her to a match to maybe get his autograph.

I ask this question as over recent weeks i have seen some questions that are of such bad taste they are shameful. I have seen carlos Tevez mocked but thankfully even the Man utd fans showed their disgust and the questions were gone.
Mostly trolls who asked and answered those questions. but i saw a question yesterday in which Lescott was mocked for his looks because of his injury. and what shocked me was the answers were not trolls but major users on here and all joined gleefully in mocking the players injury.

Thankfully the question has been removed but obviously not by all those that answered.

I would just ask can we give some thought to even answering questions that are so disgusting you would slap them if they said it in front of you.
In these days of people driving while drinking or taking another substance. or stealing cars to Joyride. its more likely you or someone close to you will be in my position sooner or later. I hope it never happens but its a now a higher risk.

Can we let common sense and basic human decency not too let those who think this kind of thing is funny. get away with it by even giving them the courtesy of an answer.
thanks sorry if its like war and peace its just something i felt needed pointing out.
Update: Danny what is good and healthy?
Update 2: Danny what is good and healthy?