Do I owe the IRS if I've made $10,000 already this year and Ive exempt my state and federal taxes?

Im 17 yrs old and ive been working at a hotel for a yr now and Ive been exempt form taxes ever since ive started working there. I dropped out of school Oct. 2008 and have been working full time ever since. Now on my last pay stub it said ive made $10,000 already and Im still exempt in the system even though I... show more Im 17 yrs old and ive been working at a hotel for a yr now and Ive been exempt form taxes ever since ive started working there. I dropped out of school Oct. 2008 and have been working full time ever since. Now on my last pay stub it said ive made $10,000 already and Im still exempt in the system even though I submitted a new W-4 to my employer where i choice NOT to exempt myself. Im confussed as to why my taxes arent being taken out and if I will owe the IRS anything?