Help. United States Postal Service wtf?

I bought a tennis racket from rallytennis.com on ebay and this was express delivery the most expensive one bcos i really needed it.I live in London and the delivery was said to take 6-9 days. I made my order on August the 6th it is now The 17th and i still dont have my racket. On the track and confirm site it said it had spend 5 days in customs and they had tried to deliver to my house at...wait 4 it...

FOUR AM IN THE MORNING

How the heck was i supposed to be awake and expect my delivery then!

Now i have no way of contacting them because I dont have a zip code bcos i live in england thus i cant access their email to email them.They left no note through the door. So please someone help me WTF? I'm really angry

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I would make a copy of your tracking information and bring it to your local postal office, see for sure if the item went through there system. It would seem very unlikely that they would ever attempt a delivery at 4 am in the morning. I almost wonder since the tracking was initiated by the USPS. in the States, if it might not had been there time and not your local time. Like I said Go To Your Post Office and Check !

Contact ralllytennis.com and ask them where the racket is and tell them you didn't get it and you want your money back. It is their responsibility to make sure you get it or you will write a negative comment on their ebay account. Take what information to your post office and see if they can help you. Can you tell us where you need a zip code for, maybe we can look that up for you. Usually if the post office or UPS can't deliver an item because no one is home, they leave a yellow postcard in the mail box and you have to go to the post office and get your item from them. I would ask your post office for help. Good luck.

Are you specific you typed the monitoring extensive kind in wisely? i think of it relatively is extra possibly which you made a mistake or which you have been given a bogus extensive kind from Hong Kong. in actuality, I guess you purchased a bogus monitoring extensive kind from a disreputable company who took your money and did no longer even deliver you a gun. additionally, are you specific you will get a gun in the mail in California? In some states you may no longer. extra appropriate verify.