Do fat people bother you?

America gets a bad rep because of all the fat people we have. Its ridiculous. Glutony is a bad thing. And then so many fat people complain about it. Maybe they should do something about it. I dont want to hear anything about not being able to help it or having a bad metabolism. I have great abs and am in... show more America gets a bad rep because of all the fat people we have. Its ridiculous. Glutony is a bad thing. And then so many fat people complain about it. Maybe they should do something about it.
I dont want to hear anything about not being able to help it or having a bad metabolism.
I have great abs and am in fantastic shape and im not stuck up or lucky...i have to work my *** off for it.

I mostly just expect angry fat people to answer this but whatever. So...do fat people bother you?