1. Good all around player, who will make the shot, go for the rebound, dive for the steal, and make the pass. His stats for a small forward, 20 ppg, 6 rpg, over 4 apg are only matched by LeBron.
2. Hard worker, not only to improve his game, but also his remarkable life story that he was able to use basketball as a way to step away from crime in the projects.
3. Focused mentality during all times at a game.
4. Excellent free throw shooter, one of the best in the league, above 85% last few seasons.
1. Not a particularly good three point shooter. He's improved here in recent years, but still not like a Danny Granger or a Paul Pierce in that department.
2. He has been an all star, but pretty much a fringe all star who gets voted in by the coaches for hard work. A number of people think he's the best SF in the NBA after a man named LeBron James, but Caron still doesn't quite have that instinct to completely take over a game in one department or another, whether its scoring or defense.
3. He is a convict, was arrested 12-13 times and charged many times as a kid. I know he's stayed out of trouble since he came to prep school in Maine and college, but you never know what happens in a player's closet. Many players who are from the streets still show allegiances and come back there often to meet their homies, and Caron does come back to Wisconsin for charity mostly, but the fact that he is a con still is a negative that must be out there, even if he's been a good guy for the last 10-12 years including college. We all thought Mike Vick was a good guy until 2 years ago, right?
BQ - Their pre game antics have little significance with me.