Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know anything about Bozeman Montana?

Like what kind of colleges are out there?!

Favorite Answer

Bozeman is a city in and the county seat of Gallatin County, Montana, United States,[1] in the southwestern part of the state. With a population of 27,509 at the 2000 census, Bozeman is the fifth largest city in the state.

The city is named after John M. Bozeman, founder of the Bozeman Trail. Located in the fastest-growing county in the state [1], Bozeman was elected an All-America City in 2001 by the National Civil League.[2] Bozeman residents are known as Bozemanites.

Bozeman is home to Montana State University - Bozeman. The local newspaper is the Bozeman Daily Chronicle, and the city is served by Gallatin Field Airport

I use wikipedia when I need to learn something about a place or person. I see another poster listed some information, but I would still check wiki to see what is the story.

Good luck.