Ladies, would you date a guy who has Asperger's Syndrome?

Be honest now! I had a fallout with a girl last Thanksgiving after I revealed to her I have Asperger's. I went to see the movie Adam today about a young man with the same affliction who falls in love with his neighbor. Her father was up in arms about her relationship with the man. My brother-in-law is a redneck... show more Be honest now! I had a fallout with a girl last Thanksgiving after I revealed to her I have Asperger's. I went to see the movie Adam today about a young man with the same affliction who falls in love with his neighbor. Her father was up in arms about her relationship with the man. My brother-in-law is a redneck boy from East Texas. I'm sure he would object to my niece dating an Aspie. Keep in mind, we are known to be loyal partners. Would you date an Aspie, or would you rather one of those macho/jock types who's full of himself. They're known to roam around with other women.
Update: Sarah: If you want to know so badly, you should Google it. Understanding anything takes effort. I assure you it takes a lot less effort to understand Asperger's than it does for me to figure out why so many women fall in love with all these "bad boys" locked up in prison thinking they'll one day... show more Sarah: If you want to know so badly, you should Google it. Understanding anything takes effort. I assure you it takes a lot less effort to understand Asperger's than it does for me to figure out why so many women fall in love with all these "bad boys" locked up in prison thinking they'll one day break out and "rescue them from their despair" before they both ride off into the sunset on a Harley. I still can't figure out why so many women are throwing themselves at these guys. I wonder if any of them ever question whether these sociopaths are swindling other girls as well.