Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Can Husky Dog Live In Hot Places Like Egypt ?

Can Husky Dog Live In Hot Places Like Egypt ???

Best Answer

No, not at all. Huskies were bred in cold places such as Alaska etc. && over the years their fur adapted to the cold and harsh climates. Putting a dog like the Husky in all the heat would just be unacceptable. They dog would get dehydrated faster and might die of a heat stroke. I have a Border Collie and I live in New York. The border collie doesn't get as much fur as a Husky and the summer here dosen't even compare to Egypt. But my dog gets very hot fast and we have to shave her fur shorter in the summer so she dosen't get a risk of heat stroke.

Source(s): Experience(:

No, they have too much fur, they are bred to live in cold countries.

Egypt is too hot for a husky. Find a dog of another breed, with short fur, and one that is bred in Egypt, so that it is used to the heat.

i'm not sure. i have a sheltie and i live in florida and i likes to be outside and it has longer hair than a husky. if youre going to move there with a husky keep it in air conditioned places most of the time.

Yes totally , I live in Egypt and I own a husky , it doesn't show any type of exhaustion or overheating but u shouls keep it close to water and fresh air

• ?5 years agoReport

Dear Ahmed - are u sure as i have a garden and i will leave him on it

• I Wouldn't Suggest It

I Wouldn't Suggest It

I Wouldn't Suggest It

I wouldnt put a dog in all that heat

no way to hot

if it was borned that place, it think it's ok.