How do I fix the "Error autobooting systemmenu" on Preloader for Wii?

So I was trying to fix 002 error earlier today and, after nothing seemed to work, I came up with the ingenious idea of updating my Wii firmware from 4.0 to 4.1 directly from Nintendo. Shortly after realizing the stupidity of such an action and what it could do to a softmoded Wii, I decided that I should turn off... show more So I was trying to fix 002 error earlier today and, after nothing seemed to work, I came up with the ingenious idea of updating my Wii firmware from 4.0 to 4.1 directly from Nintendo. Shortly after realizing the stupidity of such an action and what it could do to a softmoded Wii, I decided that I should turn off the power mid-download -- discovering soon after that this was probably worse than letting the installation run its course and trying to fix it after.

So now, after i turn on my Wii, go to the preloader and try to run the system menu, I get an error reading "Error autobooting systemmenu! Could not open boot file!" Any help would be much appreciated.

Oh, and if anyone does have a fix for error 002 that would be great as well.