Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Why do you think Roger Federer has over twice as many Facebook fans as Tiger Woods?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your question doesn't really make good sense, BUT I actually understand what you are trying to say.

Ans. Often golfing fans are a little older and perhaps are not into facebook as much, but I don't think Facebook is an apt measure of Tigers' or Rogers' popularity.

• 1 decade ago

maybe becuz people prefer to be a sportsperson's fan than being someone who plays a leisure activity..

John T: A sport should be physical(there are more qualities also)..Not only to do with coordination imo. I mean, cheerleading needs coordination. And in golf fat, unfit 70- year old people can play. For god's sake the players get carried on a golf cart from hole to hole. And a caddie person or what they are called hold the golf sack with the clubs. And you know they are soo emotional when they do get the ball in the hole. They are like COME ON! for hitting a ball 2 feet away at <2mph.OMG..And the way they get injured..god. How can they get injured...? from just one stroke..I know they can get injured from that but in other sports there are soo much more.

REPLY ME

Source(s): i am against golf being classified as a sport
  • johnny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He's the most popular sportsmen on facebook actually! I guess people like the Fed! I know I do

• 1 decade ago

More people play tennis.Lenovo what would you call a sport?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eric
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

tennis is more popular in the world then golf

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

very perplexing isn't it..how about Pam Anderson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.