PLEASE HELP TO RATE MY COMPUTER'S SECURITY LEVEL (1-10)?

Hey guys! I am actually searching and testing out for the best possible FREE combinations of security softwares and I need your help. Please help me rate my computer's security level by the score of 1-10. Comments on every software I am using or any other recommendations are greatly... show more Hey guys!

I am actually searching and testing out for the best possible FREE combinations of security softwares and I need your help.

Please help me rate my computer's security level by the score of 1-10.

Comments on every software I am using or any other recommendations are greatly appreciated.

This is the FREE security combination I am using:

1) Avast! Home Edition v4.8 (Anti-virus, Anti-spyware, Anti-rootkit, 7 other real-time scanning modules, etc)
Comments: ______________________________

2) Comodo Internet Security w/o Anti-virus - replaced with Avast! (Firewall, HIPS - Defense+, etc.)

3) Internet Explorer 8 (SmartScreen Filter, Pop-up Blocker, etc.)

4) McAfee SiteAdvisor (service that reports on the safety of web sites)

5) Web Of Trust (service that reports on the safety of web sites)

6) Secunia PSI (locate, assess, and assist with patching the insecure programs installed on our PC and which expose us to security threats)

7) CCleaner (i don't think this is classified under security softwares but anyway, it scan and clear all the craps in our computer and fix the registry)

8) Windows Defender (i know it is more or less useless, but since it is already built-in, i guess it can be used as an add-on support to the other softwares by leaving it activated)

9) Windows Firewall (activated together with Comodo without conflict. i know it is more or less useless, but since it is already built-in, i guess it can be used as an add-on support to the other softwares by leaving it activated)

10) Windows 7 with Automatic Windows Update activated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall score: __ / 10

Overall comment or recommendation: ______________________________

Recommendations of other FREE combinations / softwares: ______________________________

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Update: New computer with everything at it's default configurations. including IE8 browser, all the softwares i have installed, etc.
7 answers 7