Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair extension querry...?

I am considering getting hair extensions not really for the length but a little longer would be great just my hair is quite thin and i think hair extensions will improve this. I don't know much about them so can you guys give me some information. Price? Weaved or glued (not that i know the difference)? Can you get them exactly the same colour as your hair now?.. How long do they last? Ect. Thanks =]

so u want natural hair extensions?

i personally have a hair extension, not glued

where i got it from , they have 2 kind of hair.

1st place, which is a bit expensive (around 350$ {here in lebanon it costs that much}) because it is a very good quality of hair that u can dye any color u want and as much as u want

the 2nd place hair, (150$) is also good but u can only change its color once, and u can only darken the color , not lighten it.

u put the hair extension in the middle of ur hair mass and u stick it with clips (that come on the extension)

when u order an extention, the store takes ur exact hair color to make the extension the same color, so don't worry abt the color

they can last as much as u want. if ur extention is removable (not glued) dont wash it too often bcz with time hair will fall off especially after u wash it, so make sure it stays clean :) .

after like 6 month to one year, the hair extention will be less heavy since the hair falls away with time, so u can go back to the store and ask for a refill it for 30$

i don't exactly know the prices from ur country, im refering to the prices in my country :)

hopw i helped u and gdluck

ok thyere are many ways to get it in

*sewing it in- with needle last about 2months 50$?

*bonding- with glue ;last about 3 weeks months very high risk of permanetly daaging hair !30$

*fusion (recommend best)- most protctive dosent damage-;

Your natural hair is fused together in tiny sections with artificial hair extensions, making it less visible and more versatile 8months; 60-80$

*clip ons- last for how ever long you take care of them- $30-$90

*mini links- (recomended)take strands of hair and press on weave$?

*seamless-with tape very cheap not good for hair

hope i helpedd (: