Suggestions for holiday destination.?

I am starting to plan a 2010 summer holiday and am trying yo find the best location to go. I am in my early 20ies and will be going with a couple of friends probably for about 2 weeks. Somewhere fun and adventures would be nice, with good weather. The holiday isn't about partying. Culture, experiences and... show more I am starting to plan a 2010 summer holiday and am trying yo find the best location to go. I am in my early 20ies and will be going with a couple of friends probably for about 2 weeks. Somewhere fun and adventures would be nice, with good weather. The holiday isn't about partying. Culture, experiences and activities would be good. The options so far are:

Europe
There isn't really anything that is saying much to me here as I live in Belgium. However I am open to suggestions.

USA
- Hawaii
- California ?
- New York ?
- Florida ?
* not very exotic, but could be fun. I have already been to all of them when I was younger.

- Kenya
- Madagascar
- India
- Singapore
- Tokyo
- Thailand
- Brazil
- Ecuador
- Cuba
- Mexico
- Jamaica
- Cuba
- Dominican Republic

Any other suggestions would be nice. If you have been to any of these places could you tell me how much you enjoyed it/didn't enjoy it.