Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Australian)Rugby League · 1 decade ago

In your opinion which nrl team has the hottest cheerleaders?

I'm asking this question out of interest becuz I was watching the broncos v Panthers game today and the broncos had some of the hottest nrl cheerleaders I had ever seen!

Favorite Answer

I'm not a shallow person......But yeah the bronco girls go alright. Sharks and Manly are pretty sweet too.

"I can't decide, i think their all yummy!"

• Mel

I think all the teams have some good looking chics but they all also have some butt ugly ones.

The best looking one I know used to cheer for the Dragons, I think her name was Bianca but she left to go work at the Moulin Rouge, now she could've turned me.

I seen some of em close up and ugh.. the ones with the best bodies have the worst heads and vica versa. I like chics with curves, sz 10/12s not size 6/8s

Of course mate, QLD girls have been named the hottest in many surveys, they are just beautiful lol I live on the Gold Coast & there is hotties everywhere, the cheerleaders at Skilled Park are amazing, I cant look away when they twirl around infront of me. Sooo hot lol

• KoitZ

Yeah, I agree with you, the Broncs have the Hottest cheerleaders in the NRL in their pink cheerleading outfit... So HOT! :^D

Lol all of em are hot ! But I agree, Broncos cheerleaders...what can I say. They're just hot as!

Lol, Eels to win, I was gonna say Penrith's were hot, but the guy in there...it just brings them down.

• ?

Not being biased (actually yeah, prolly am) but the Manly cheergirls are the hottest I reckon. Then again, Parra and Penrith are alright too.

they are all hot, god bless em, but i'm gonna say my teams cheerleaders are the hottest so its the broncos cheerleaders.

yeh mate all the QLD girls are the hottest for sure, i went to school with one of the titans ones, you can see her on the titans page, her name is Lara and she is stunning, i'd like to say parra cos they my team, but the QLD girls, and also the mermaids(sharks cheergirls) are up there too

Dragons aren't bad...

What?????????

10 posts so far and.........

No pictures?????

Damn!