勝文 asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

高一升高二的英文作文 +20

如題.......

我為此煩惱許久了....

我得題目是 My Favorite Passtime

字數大概是350個字

還要有中文翻譯

以上

謝謝大家幫忙

Rating
    Favorite Answer

提供一篇給您參考^^ 還有是"pastime"唷!如果不夠的話,你再加入你的感想唄

My Favorite Pastime

As far as I'm concerned, listening to music is my favorite pastime. Of all kinds of music, classical music appeals to me most.

The merits of listening to classical music can be described as follows: To begin with, it can relieve the pressure from my schoolwork; therefore, I get used to listening to soft music while reviewing my lessons.

What's more, when I am in a bad mood, the sweet melody can comfort my soul and regain my pleasant mood. And no matter what music we listen to, it can not only bring us pleasure but also make our life beautiful.

Listening to classical music, especially in the depth of night, makes my mind travel around the world, bathed in the soft breeze and bright moonlight of great nature. Most important of all, listening to classical music can help me forget my sadness and pains.

Indeed, if there were no music, my life would be dull and boring. Also I can not imagine what the world would be like without music.

就我而言,聽音樂是我最大的消遣。在所有音樂中,古典音樂是我的最愛。聽古典音樂的優點可敘述如下:首先,它能舒解我的功課壓力,因此我習慣於一面溫習功課,一面享受美妙的樂章。此外,當我心情不好時,優美的旋律可撫慰我的心靈,使我恢復愉快的心情。因為不論是什麼音樂,它不但能帶給我樂趣而且能美化我的人生。尤其在深夜,聽古典音樂能使我的心靈遨遊世界,陶醉在大自然的輕風和明月裡。最重要的是,聽音樂可以幫助我忘記憂傷及痛苦。因此,要是沒有音樂,我的生活將很枯燥乏味。我也無法想像沒有音樂的世界將是什麼樣子。

Hope Helps!!

Source(s): 龍騰文化