Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I find Ace and how much does it cost? WA State?

For sheath cleaning ONLY. Thanks for the tip Julie. : )

Thanks for the helpful tip. : ) I'll look into it. Luckily I have experience giving shots.

Favorite Answer

You can order Ace out of Valley vet supply catalog or buy it from your vet......But you cannot use Ace on Colts or Stallions as it can cause retraction problems.......If you are inexperienced about working with tranqs a phone call to your vet would be appropriate...you also need to be well versed in IV and IM injections. Most vets will spend a little time teaching you if you just ask.

It isn't too expensive. Can't remember for sure. But, you have to have a vet's prescription to get it. Good luck and talk to your vet about using it properly.