So my bf has a birthday coming up...he is in the national guard fort jackson sc charlie compand 3-13?

i want to know what i can/ send him for it....i was thinking that if i could get a hold of a nearby bakery could i send like cupcakes or cookies to him...and i would provide enough for the whole platoon do you think that would be acceptable?

Best Answer

Is he in the Basic? I wouldn't do cup cake. Pictures of you, his family and friends will be greatly appreciated.

• HDH

No, just send a card.

If people sent us cupcakes or anything, the Drill Sergeants wouldn't give them to us until the end of the training cycle. By which time they were moldy, or rocks, or both.

I don't know about that, my husband was stationed there for basic and one time his mom had sent a care package with candy and other things and they threw it away. Normally in basic all they can receive is letters and cards.