For those who "blame" the Insurance Companies, is it because Obama says so?

Remember now, back in March of this year, he invited the CEO's of the major insurance companies to a White House summit. Afterward, Obama praised them for their ideas and cooperation with his plan (Flash forward 4 month, and his ratings tanking) Ins Companies are now the "villains" Uh, I... show more Remember now, back in March of this year, he invited the CEO's of the major insurance companies to a White House summit.

Afterward, Obama praised them for their ideas and cooperation with his plan

(Flash forward 4 month, and his ratings tanking) Ins Companies are now the "villains"

Uh, I don't think so Mr President:

Total Health Care spending in the US 2.2 Trillion
Ins company profits - .06% ( That is .60 cents per $100 dollars)
Ins co. CEO salaries - 0.005 % ( that is 1/2 cent per $ 100 dollars)
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/06/pushing-for-a-public-plan/

Why don't you ask where the other $99.39 went???

(Hint: Drive around your local hospital and count how many "personal injury" law offices you can find within sight of it)

Think that 350+ lawyers in DC might have something to do with that?

FACT is.. the left can't pass their agenda without making the weak minded "feel" upset in some way. But, they will NEVER sell out their brethren.. the trial lawyers.
Update: typo - 0.6%.. still 60 cents
Update 2: I'm referring to the "evil" profits that the left is now laying the blame on .
Update 3: hey g.. if you're too stupid to read.. i'll read the article to you.

Calling me stupid.. prove it. Love to do an online, live video chat with you.. hell, we can advertise it here so all your friends can watch too.

You pick the topic.. c'mon.. why pass up a chance to prove it ? .. email is open