Will govt health care work better than the govt retirement plan? (social security)?

The SS system is headed for failure, it is mis-managed, subject to political pressures, the rules keep changing, hell, I'll be 85 before I get to collect MY MONEY, and that is not what I signed on for. Elderly relatives of immigrants are collecting without ever contributing a penny, people are cheating the... show more The SS system is headed for failure, it is mis-managed, subject to political pressures, the rules keep changing, hell, I'll be 85 before I get to collect MY MONEY, and that is not what I signed on for. Elderly relatives of immigrants are collecting without ever contributing a penny, people are cheating the system left and right, hell even our president has 39 different SS numbers, whats with that? The health care plan will be ten times bigger than the SSA, which only means more waste, more fraud, more bureaucracy, more politics. just watch how obamma will add another deduction to your paycheck, i'm guessing at least 10%! I can manage my own retirement money much better than the govt., and I want to run my own health care insurance too