Funniest joke you've ever heard?

What is the funniest joke you've ever heard in your life?? I love this one: A man gets into a taxi and says to the taxi driver "Can you drop me off 12 miles down the way." The taxi driver nods and sets off. Halfway through the journey, the man decides he wants to get out and walk for a bit. He... show more What is the funniest joke you've ever heard in your life?? I love this one:

A man gets into a taxi and says to the taxi driver "Can you drop me off 12 miles down the way."
The taxi driver nods and sets off.
Halfway through the journey, the man decides he wants to get out and walk for a bit.
He taps the taxi driver on the shoulder.
The taxi driver screams and crashes the car into the sidewalk.
"I'm so sorry!" said the man, "I would have never done that if I'd thought it'd scare you so much!"
"It's okay, it's okay," The taxi driver says, "It's just that this is my first day as a taxi driver, I've been driving hearses for 25 years!"

:D :D :D