Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

socks/vans authentics?

what socks to wear with these shoes?

http://www.tillys.com/tillys/variants.aspx?prod=10...

if i wear regular ankle socks with these shoes the sock sticks out a little too much and it just looks weird to me. and i don't particularly wanna buy special vans $8 socks just to wear with these shoes

any suggestions?

• rachel
    Favorite Answer

I wear regular socks only I fold them down a little so they don't show haha.

Or I get these socks (from wal mart, k mart, where ever, really..) the brand is like Peds or something and they come in tan, white and black in a pack of 3 and they're thinner than regular socks and they fit under my vans perfectly because they're not as high. Just go look through the socks at wal mart, haha.

I wear regular ankle socks with them, I think it looks cute when you see the socks sticking out a bit. (:

i have the same problem with those. sometimes i just don't wear socks (sorry if you think that's gross) or i just wear the shortest socks i can find, and just not worry about it. it helps if the socks match your outfit.