Desperate for cheaper textbook; Summary Notebook College Algebra/MML 1st edition by Trigstead?

The ISBN is 9780321630896

I need it for my class but the minimum I can find is $105.33 or so. I think it's new and probably isn't one, I've looked everywhere I could think of online and found nothing cheaper. Just wondering if someone would know where to look and be able to find one cheaper. It will be hard to get money together to pay for it and am hoping one is out there somewher.

If you find one for under $100 including shipping please put the link.

Thank you so much ahead of time.

Favorite Answer

Have you tried running an ad in the local paper? A lot of times, in a college town, there are other students eager to make a little extra cash.You may be able to pick one up cheaper that way.

I would be careful about buying older editions since there might be some differences between the 2 textbooks.

105.33 is the cheapest. The publish date of the book is February 22, 2009--yeah, it's very new. You'll just have to buy it for $105.33 or buy an older edition.