Does anyone have a good title for a teen romance?

Im writing a story about a girl in college who meets the best pro qb in the nation and they fall in love. i dont know what to use for the title so plz help me!! Thank you so much! and please keep it clean

Update:

o and it takes place in the University of Florida if that helps...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

•• A Quarter Past ••

- a play on the word Quarterback, and perhaps there is a continued motif of time and "passing"

•• The Tail of the Shooting Star ••

- Maybe the quarterback's nickname is Shooting Star, because of how he throws the ball and also how he got to be so famous so quickly. And of course, in his wake is this girl... Shooting stars are so fleeting: brilliant, but fleeting, and maybe she sees herself as the one who will be there even when the flame of stardom burns out. It also has the feeling of a "tale", or a story.

•• Our X's and O's ••

- For him, it represents all of the plays he must keep in his head... for her, it represents hugs and kisses, and the story is about the balance of those two huge elements. It'd be great if each of their "exes" comes into play, his ex-girlfriend and her ex-boyfriend... because the title sounds like it contains "our exes"

•• Fumble ••

- A nice, simple title that can have a lot of meaning to relationships and to football.

• 1 decade ago

Touchdown

Score

All The Way

Brain Meets Brawn

Pi and Pigskin

Tackle My Heart

The Game of Love

Superbowl of Love

Turf Love

• 1 decade ago

What I would do is write the story and then think of the story title form the events in the book.

• 1 decade ago

quarter back, then if you publish it you can have a state quarter on the cover, turned so you see the state on the "back"

the state could also be the state the story is based in

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chuck
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

How about Twilight. But then the teens must be Vampires, is that possible?

• provide more info on your story so i could think of one..

it would help a lot

• 1 decade ago

Lucky Me?

• 1 decade ago

crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.