Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Ramadan: Islam and Non muslims?

seriously its lame to keep repeating the same song about ''muslims wanna kill the non muslims''

i find every person who hide behind this silly propaganda is just someone who need to educate himself/herself.

all the inhabitants of Medina, the Muslims as well as those who had entered the pact from the Jews, Christian, and idolaters, were “one nation to the exclusion of all others.” All were considered members and citizens of Medina society regardless of religion, race, or ancestry. People of other faiths were protected from harm as much as the Muslims, as is stated in another article, “To the Jews who follow us belong help and equity. He shall not be harmed nor his enemies be aided.” Previously, each tribe had their alliances and enemies within and without Medina. The Prophet gathered these different tribes under one system of governance which upheld pacts of alliances previously in existence between those individual tribes. All tribes had to act as a whole with disregard to individual alliances. Any attack on other religion or tribe was considered an attack on the state and upon the Muslims as well.

The lives of the practitioners of other religions in the Muslim society was also given protective status. The Prophet said:

“Whoever kills a person who has a truce with the Muslims will never smell the fragrance of Paradise.” (Saheeh Muslim)

Since the upper hand was with the Muslims, the Prophet strictly warned against any maltreatment of people of other faiths. He said:

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

@ angel: hmm really??

are u honest with urself?....last time i checked ur profile u had that website where u dig in the verses just to mess, u had the most ugly website i ever see. and u was digging in every islamic pic JUST to make us look like killers.

at least be honest with urself. btw if u made that website, seriously, i understand that ppl take time to work on good project to represent whats beautiful while u was representing pure hate and lies....u need a life ...i mean it.

btw after all the mistakes that BUSH did and all the crimes he commited in the name of '' removing terrorists'' did we say that all american are criminals? haters??

never....we have minds and we never generalize..we know that there are good ppl and that there are bad and we never judge all the american based on what we saw from 1 Or even 100 american...there are good everywhere.

its just hate that blind ppl from seeing the goodness in us... too bad.

@ Gerardo:

i am a muslim women, did i threat u? did i kill ur family? so why do u generalize?

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy, and forgiveness, and the vast majority has nothing to do with the violent events some have associated with Muslims. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the laws of Islam.

@ ahanda: hmm another ignorant opinion... i wonder, do u judge urself befor judging ppl? i think u should start by dealing with the hate u have towards muslims then give me ur opinion. which is based on hate. thanks anyways,

@ Mairah: assalamo alaykom sis =) thanks for ur answer. jazaki LLAH khayran dear sis =)

@ tareksgirl: wa alaykom assalam wa rahmato LLAH wa barakatoh sister =)

thank you for ur answer and may Allah reward u... really appreciate ur answer. =) may Allah give u happiness in life and hereafter. amin...salam =)

@ lightning joe: i love ur answer... jazaka LLAH khayran and may Allah reward u and increase ur knowledge. amin. assalamo alaykom bro.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Islam and non-Muslims ( Infidels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_mvweY2F0U

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_page

Few Muslims want to kill anyone and are content to live in peace, much of the problems stem from their abject failure to condemn the Islamic terrorists, but do they have a platform?

It has happened before, few catholics were willing to condemn the IRA as were protestants keen to condemn the UVF.

Don't forget

Bird Flu!

Toxteth riots.

'Dianagate'

Watergate

And do you know that New Yorkers were advised not to visit Northern Ireland due to the danger.......yet you were many, many times more likely to get assaulted or murdered walking through Central Park than you were wandering up and down either the Falls or the Shankill road.

Most rational people understand that most Muslims are not Muslim fundamentalists!

There are a couple on this site though.....but, hey ho!

Media panics make money for the 'free press'......take the fear factor away and the only thing worth reading in the papers will be Garfield!

Source(s): Noboby is perfect........At All.....Et Al Also there are fewer and fewer real muslims on this site since the list was introduced....shame as this used to be an interesting site!

I just want to say that I have lots and lots of Muslim friends. Not only that, my husband is Muslim. Not one of them hates people from other religions. In fact, they are very much peace loving people. The media tends to focus on the negative, radical ones but they ignore the majority which is the peace loving Muslim. I was raised in a Christian home, and that has been my religion all my life. When I first met my husband, we had lots of talks about religion, and the more I talked to him, the more lots of things made sense that had confused me for many years. I am very open minded about Islam. Ramadan Mubarak. Salaam

if we had to kill the so called infidels, then why are there still millions of Non Muslims living among us in Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, The Gulf, Morocco, Algeria, Iraq......etc

Thank God, our history is clean from terms such as (Inquisition), oh by the way, where the hell did the majority of Muslims go in Spain? SLAUGHTERED? well, Christians bring salvation with their own special way, but that is not considered terrorism!

Just watched the video provided by Saif...... beautiful, thx sister, i hope Natassya will watch it, cuz it will refute her "doubts"

Please refute these three documents.

If you can refute them, I will shut up about Islam being a cult that perpetuates hatred and violence.

Because what these three documents prove is that Islam promotes an "us vs. them" mentality towards non-Muslims. They also prove that Muslims are supposed to wrest authority away from non-Muslims and subject them to the humiliation of the jizya tax.

for real..you all need to stop hatin on muslims... we don't say bad things about christianity or judaism then why do u non-muslims say bad about islam???

I don't ask questions about Muslims killing others. I ask questions about the flaws and problems Islam presents.

""seriously its lame to keep repeating the same song about ''muslims wanna kill the non muslims''""

Well, then why do they do it?

Or threat to do it?