Why did russia conquer kazakhstan?
I mean c'mon that place is a shithole
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
You are completely wrong about Kazakhstan being a shithole.
The country is very beautiful. How can you say that this country is a shithole.
- Astana (Capital)
- Bayterek (Symbol for the new Capital, Astana, in Astana)
- Pyramid of Peace (in Astana)
- Mosque in Astana
- Ak Orda Presidential Palace, Astana
- Almaty (largest city in Kazakhstan and former capital during the Soviet-era):
- Zenkov Cathedral (Russian Orthodox Cathedral in Almaty)
- Kaindy Lake
- Charyn Canyon
- Shymbulak (a ski resort near Almaty)
To answer your question,
Kazakhstan has the second largest uranium, chromium, lead, and zinc reserves, the third largest manganese reserves, the fifth largest copper reserves, and ranks in the top ten for coal, iron, and gold. It is also an exporter of diamonds. Perhaps most significant for economic development, Kazakhstan also currently has the 11th largest proven reserves of both oil and natural gas. The Soviets wanted these recources, and they got them because they conquered Kazakhstan.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Why would people answer you?
i mean c'mon that asker is a Shithole