can't figure out movie?

There was a movie when i was younger that i saw and i can't remember what it's called.It had a hand with a woman's head on it and a chihuahua body with a woman's head on it also. The movie was animated but the faces of the women were real faces. It was also an alien movie. It scared the living sh_it out of me so please help!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Mars Attacks! (1996)

starring Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Annette Bening, Pierce Brosnan, Danny DeVito, Martin Short, Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael J. Fox, Rod Steiger, Tom Jones, Jim Brown, Lukas Haas, Natalie Portman, Pam Grier, Lisa Marie

IMDb synopsis:

President James Dale of the United States and his right-hand man, Jerry Ross discover that an army of Martian UFOs are hovering around the Earth, and everyone has a different response. Some, like Texan alcohol dealer Art Land and slimy nesman Jason Black, just want to make a profit out of it. Others, such as TV hostess Nathalie Lake, Land's spiritualist wife Barbara, and the Southern-like Norris family, are excited, and some, like Dale's wife, Marsha, and daughter, Taffy, don't care. Richie Norris is extremely intelligent but is only respected by his insane grandmother, while his older brother Billy is favored for joining the army. General Decker doesn't trust the Martians and insist they fight, but General Casey is more optimistic. The Martians appear to come in peace but suddenly begin to use their super-powerful and technologically advanced weapons to wipe out the population and great structures. Soon, they attack Las Vegas, where the Norrises are living, where former heavyweight champion Byron Williams is visiting, where an obnoxious lawyer is gambling, and where Tom Jones is performing in concerts.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC5O9NFWZCs

Youtube thumbnail

Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFsqyNSH-jY

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=159E0D882F1B03D2&index=27

At 8:40, you can see Sarah Jessica's head on the chihuahua's body:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzR9bKKwfS4

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=PlayList&p=159E0D882F1B03D2&index=36

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the few times that Tim Burton failed at the box office though this has developed somewhat of a cult following. The film is based on a set of controversial bubblegum cards from a series that came out in 1962, when I was young, a trading card series that Tim Burton collected. I recall the public outcry by dismayed parents about the graphic violence of the art, sort of what happened over EC Comics that led to the Comic Book Code. Undoubtedly, Burton liked EC Comics!

• 1 decade ago

Mars Attack by Tim Burton..haha

Theres a part where a woman and her dog chihuahua are kidnapped and the aliens do experiments on her and her dog and ..well, it results as what you described lol.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.