DOOL- Creepy dude after Ciara?

I've been watching this weeks Days on my DVR, I'm currently on Thursdays episode. i was wondering, if anyone else was totally creeped out by the guy stalking Ciara?

The guy made me ill, the way he watched her. i have to say i absolutely cannot STAND stories where children are harmed or in danger....must be the mom in me, but the thought of someone stalking a child makes me literally sick to my stomach.

The previews i've seen for this story line also make me very uneasy, with Ciara laying down, tied up and a mask over her face while some women says- "If you want to see your daughter alive again...."

it's just TOO much for me, i dunno. anyone else think they take things a bit too far?

....uh right...that doesn't have anything to do with what i ask...but w/e.

Princess Ashley- i know that sweetheart...doesn't mean i have to like it okie dokie?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it is too much. Just like everything with Grace dying. After losing my own son, at just one month, it was just too hard to watch. I do think the writers take it too far sometimes. And with Hope and Bo losing Zack, and now this story with Ciara - it's just going too far.

Yeah the creepy guy freaks me out. All I know it's going to be hard to watch in the next couple of weeks.I hope Ciara turns out fine (I mean I hope he doesn't rape her(some soaps have done that)).I also hope this doesn't mentally hurt her.

YES! It FREAKED me out. I don't have children yet(I'm 18) but that SCARED me. I can't believe he started smelling the teddy bear after she was holding it. I think people like that should be shot in the face.

Im into it I love drama but 1 thing i did not like is when they killed grace off and ej was so cold that went 2 far for days.

The movie "Taken" inspired me to work in law enforcement. It made me realize that I want to save people.

It's weird.

• It's not real, anyways they always make movies about that kind of stuff happening.