Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Religiously speaking, don't you think that Ethan should be my boyfriend?

I've been gone from YA for 5 days (I'm on vacation, you know that Princesses like me need to go on fancy vacations every 2 months or so) and I've been thinking about Ethan a lot. I've been trying to think of ways to steal him from Cassie and how to not make my fiance Going Postal jealous... because we've been engaged for 2 years.

Ethan, Going Postal and I could have a polygamous wedding in Uranus.

Favorite Answer

Persian Melon, bring it on. I'll see you at Jerry Springer's.

I can't be your boyfriend though Princess. I'm e-engaged to Cassie, and we're very loyal to one another. However, I don't think Cassie would object to some foursomes with you and Going Postal in the near future.

I have a great idea... just add an imaginary triplet! Yes... I said it... you are now officially pregnant with Ethans imaginary baby AND the Tim twins. I mean... really, who would want to be knocked up (even imaginary) for 18 months. It's just too much to ask of you.

I don't think I want another guy in my marriage, unless there is another woman too. So maybe Ethan has a pretty good idea about the foursome.

Source(s): (((((((princess)))))))))

Well I know Ethan likes to probe Uranus, you could be his mistress. Cassie and him should get married soon....

But I like the idea of a polygamous wedding. That would be really hot.

Yes, but only after the super-special R&S orgy planned for next week. See you there... all of you! All of all of you!

Mu ha ha ha ha

I'm sure there is room for them all in Uranus.

Yes, good luck!

All we are saying.... is give Lesbomatic a chance...

yes you are totally correct

Sure.