Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Religiously speaking, don't you think that Ethan should be my boyfriend?

I've been gone from YA for 5 days (I'm on vacation, you know that Princesses like me need to go on fancy vacations every 2 months or so) and I've been thinking about Ethan a lot. I've been trying to think of ways to steal him from Cassie and how to not make my fiance Going Postal jealous... because we've been engaged for 2 years.

Ethan, Going Postal and I could have a polygamous wedding in Uranus.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Persian Melon, bring it on. I'll see you at Jerry Springer's.

I can't be your boyfriend though Princess. I'm e-engaged to Cassie, and we're very loyal to one another. However, I don't think Cassie would object to some foursomes with you and Going Postal in the near future.

• 4 years ago

I have a great idea... just add an imaginary triplet! Yes... I said it... you are now officially pregnant with Ethans imaginary baby AND the Tim twins. I mean... really, who would want to be knocked up (even imaginary) for 18 months. It's just too much to ask of you.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think I want another guy in my marriage, unless there is another woman too. So maybe Ethan has a pretty good idea about the foursome.

Source(s): (((((((princess)))))))))
  • 1 decade ago

Well I know Ethan likes to probe Uranus, you could be his mistress. Cassie and him should get married soon....

But I like the idea of a polygamous wedding. That would be really hot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but only after the super-special R&S orgy planned for next week. See you there... all of you! All of all of you!

Mu ha ha ha ha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure there is room for them all in Uranus.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, good luck!

• 1 decade ago

All we are saying.... is give Lesbomatic a chance...

• 1 decade ago

yes you are totally correct

• 1 decade ago

Sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.