Is Anyone Else Sick Of The "HOW I LOST" Whatever, Ads?

It was fine at first, but now you have to look at people gross teeth, it even got to the point where i saw one where a girl had no pants on, so, is there any way to block those ads or something? Are you sick of them too?

Update:

hyeah the ones that are like "Frog Or Orange? 25 % Of Americans Get This Wrong" I hate those ads!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah they can kiss my ***

Please answer mine:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqQlz...

• 1 decade ago

I haven't seen those yet, all I've seen is teeth whitening ads 'This single mother has found a way to cure yellow teeth! Click here!' (I don't even know why they put the single mother bit in there, like it has anything to do with teeth. o.O) and the teeth are like school bus yellow. It's disgusting. And I've seen the weight loss ads, they're really gross cause I REALLY don't want to see nasty flab and stuff while I'm trying to eat..Maybe that's my fault for eating at the computer?

• 1 decade ago

Ads on tv,ads on my computer,ads on magazines-how about I am sick of all of them and want to just ban them.Seeing the same ads forever and just random variations on that just selling stuff I dont need is like the a circle in hell for me-ban them all and come up with a way to flog your goods in a way that doen't make me puke,people!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes!

I about vomit every time the 'pizza braces' thing comes on, or the chick with the brown teeth. The pizza one is the worse because I have braces, and it shows all this nasty gross brown stuff stuck up in her braces.

It makes me hate pizza.

Edit:

Oh my gosh, now there is some 'Join the Cult!" Mormon thing. Lmao...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No.

I'm sick of the

"lamp or bikini"

or

"man or woman" ads

but not as much as the teeth ads.

That's why I can't eat when I come on here. :/

• Cilla
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yea, some things don't need to be repeated. Some of them are just really gross. And they are annoying.

• 1 decade ago

lol yes! i don't know how to get rid of them though. the ad that pops up the most for me is the "are you smarter than your friends? IQ" ad.

• 1 decade ago

lol i havent seen any of these

the only one ive seen is cheerioes

• 1 decade ago

yeah. it just makes me feel even more like shitt

• 1 decade ago

OMG I hateee them!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.