Rooney哥 asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Do you agree that Malaysian police tends to shoot to kill?

Trigger-happy does not mean shoot to kill.

Update:

Trigger-happy can mean to paralyze and unnecessary to kill

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Very true. That's a sure sign of incompetence, cowardice and stupidity. Obviously, the academy isn't doing its job.

Just check out the list of innocent people killed. http://malaysia.ahrchk.net/mainfile.php/shootings/...

• 1 decade ago

When the crime and security in the country is getting from bad to worse, tough actions must be taken against the armed-criminals (especially those illegal immigrants from Indonesia and the Indian gangs). For Malay youths, they are usually the drug addicts, who rob others on bikes, resulted in death in many cases. For Chinese and indian more on gangland crashes and Ah Long activities.

Policemen also human, they are also afraid to get kill on the job (why die for the country just like that). So in situation, better open fire when attacked by the criminals. So go ahead and shoot as situation warranted.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Depends on the circumstances ..... I would say they are more interested to get a conviction quickly to close the file on a case, rather than investigate properly and diligently to get to the truth......

• kimht
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they r given over supply of ammunitions

normal patrol r given 6 bullets and returned daily

here i once saw a policeman drop the ammo in his M-16

when he getting off his bike....lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maybe they never intend to kill. They simply can't hold their pistols prropely.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It is a third world impotent force that kills its own people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when they are dealing with ppl who has firearms and intend to harm them off ocurse i agree

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why should they let the Indon criminal live ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because dead men doesn't talk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.