Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

is randy jackson michael jacksons brother?

the king of pop michael jackson and the randy jackson on american idol

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

lol no but Michael does have a brother named randy but it's not that randy jackson

R.I.P MJ i love you always and forever and you will always be in my heart and there will never be another like you cause you made a change with your music and everything else you did you where a gift from god and you are missed very much and you will live on forever;long live the king <3

• He does have a brother Randy, but not the Randy Jackson on American Idol.

• Judith
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Michael Jackson was the seventh of nine children. His siblings are Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, La Toya, Marlon, Randy and Janet. Although he had a brother named Randy, it is not Randy Jackson from American Idol.

• 1 decade ago

No.

Michael Jackson's brother is Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson

Source(s): wikipedia
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

he's got a brother named randy jackson but not the one on american idol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, Randy is NOT related to Michael. XD Though he does have a brother named Randy. =]~ ♥

• 1 decade ago

no, michael has another brother named randy jackson, but hes not that popular as the american judge

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well michael does have a brother called randy i dont think its the fat one tho if it was he is like the **** jackson all he does is be a judge on crappy shows :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ppl are dumb lol no they arent randy jackson(his bro) is light skinned but is balled and same body type as the other randy jackson(idol)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. That just a coincidence. They don't even look related. None of the Jacksons were overweight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.